Marriage should be a hell. The idea that it can be anything healthy or blissful is a ludicrous idea. Your marriage at first sight with your narcissist should be a nightmare. And if you think that having a partner in life, who will be there for you through the good and the bad times; you are sorely mistaken.
Your home should NOT be a sanctuary. It should be warfare.
Your sex life should not be exhilarating. It should either be as brutal as possible or as nonexistence as truth in a presidential debate.
And your happiness should be nonexistence. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BE HAPPY?
Marriage is not about love. It is about war; CONSTANTLY.
So, if you have been thinking about divorcing your narcissist and thinking you can win — you arrogant selfish individual — STOP!
Marriage and life should be misery.
And here is why.
- 1 Marriage Should Be A Hell
- 2 You Should Stay In Your Narcissistic Marriage: Marriage At First Sight
- 3 Stop Thinking You Deserve More: Marriage At First Sight
- 4 THIS IS A SPOOF: LEAVE YOUR NARCISSISTIC MARRIAGE
- 5 Have A Story To Tell
If you find my articles helpful kindly hit the notification notice above to get access to my latest articles when I release them.
Marriage Should Be A Hell
The idea that YOU deserve love, even though you are giving love, is a selfish idea. When you marry a narcissist you have to understand that you are nothing but a tool for their purposes.
If you are a man you must be their punching. Emotionally, physically, and psychologically.
You know….because a “REAL MEN” allows people to step all over him.
But I’m pretty sure you hear that.
So it makes sense, right?
If you are woman.
KNOW YOUR PLACE.
You are here to provide sex, cook meals, and clean the house.
Ah! What a blissful life.
Am I right?
Of course, I’m right.
You Should Stay In Your Narcissistic Marriage: Marriage At First Sight
There are so many benefits of staying in a narcissistic marriage.
Benefits such as, but not limited to:
- Insomnia – Nothing beats a long drawn out night where you can get NO SLEEP due to your psychopathic narcissistic partner’s belligerent mannerism. Oh! They remembered being yelled at by this stranger 10 YEARS AGO and they need to vent their anger. Well, being their partner, it only makes sense that you take the punishment for something you NEVER DID. Isn’t being married to a narcissist fun?
- Depression – Ah, depression! Always feeling like you aren’t good enough. Waking up to life feeling like you are worthless. That you aren’t good enough. And that you CANNOT DO ANY BETTER. What a wonderful life that is. God! How amazing is it to live a life like that. Wasting it away only to die later on in life to look back at the time that was wasted. Depression is fun, isn’t it?
- Abuse – In life the people who hurt you the most are the ones who love you the most. Always remember that. True love can never exist without a few hospital visits from severe beatings (male or female). They hurt us because they love us. Gosh, marriage is SO FUN WITH A NARCISSIST.
- For The Kids – Nothing screams a healthy childhood like a child growing up with a narcissistic parent(s). Giving your kids PTSD is a good thing. Why should they have a healthy childhood? I mean, they can ALWAYS get another childhood back, right? So leaving that narcissistic relationship to give them a HEALTHY ONE IN A LIFETIME CHILDHOOD would only be selfish.
There are so many benefits to staying with a psychopathic narcissist partner.
Stop Thinking You Deserve More: Marriage At First Sight
Listen! It doesn’t matter if your partner lied to you, cheated on you, hurt you, bruised you, sabotaged you, and even despises you.
Know that you can NEVER do better.
There has NEVER in the history of humanity been people who left their narcissistic marriage and became better because of leaving.
So, stay with your psychopathic narcissist.
Because a better partner just doesn’t exist.
THIS IS A SPOOF: LEAVE YOUR NARCISSISTIC MARRIAGE
Listen! The idea that the person you are married to is the ONLY person you can ever have a relationship is a lie. The reason that many narcissistic partners berate and kill your self-esteem is to make you doubt your worth. If you feel like you are trash then you will BELIEVE that others think you are trash.
And narcissists know this.
If you are thinking about divorcing your narcissist and taking back your life then I highly recommend that you give my article “How to divorce a narcissist and win” a read.
No one should have to sacrifice their life and happiness to a person who only wants them to suffer.
They are NOT the end all be all.
And I promise you that there is someone out there who will love you the same way you love them.
But you will only be able to find them once you have divorced your narcissist and moved on.
Have A Story To Tell
If you have a story of how you left your narcissist and moved on in life I would love to hear. Reach out to me at my Quora Space @ q/laughingatnarcs