A narcissistic Jealous Sister can be a tough nut to crack. They may appear sweet and loving on the outside, but underneath they harbor a vengeful and jealous streak.
Here are some tips for coping if you are in a relationship with a narcissistic sister.
How Can You Deal With A Narcissistic Jealous Sister
The signs of a narcissistic sister
It can be challenging to identify a narcissistic sister, especially if you don’t know what to look for.
Here are some of the most common signs:
- She is always the center of attention.
- She is very competitive and will often try to one-up her siblings.
- She is often demanding and expects preferential treatment.
- She has a strong sense of entitlement and believes she deserves special treatment.
- She is manipulative and often uses guilt trips or threats to get what she wants.
- She is arrogant and self-centered and thinks she’s better than everyone else.
- She lacks empathy and doesn’t care about how her behavior affects others.
How to deal with a narcissistic sister
If you have a narcissistic sister, there are some things you can do to deal with her.
First, try to understand what makes her tick. Narcissists are often insecure and need a lot of attention and admiration. They may also be very competitive and need to be in control. Understanding these traits can help you deal with your sister more effectively.
You also need to set boundaries with your sister. Tell her you will not tolerate being treated poorly and that she needs to respect your boundaries.
If she doesn’t, it’s ok to distance yourself from her. Finally, talk to someone else about how you’re feeling. It can be helpful to get an outside perspective on how to best deal with your narcissistic sister.
Tips for coping with a narcissistic sister
If you have a narcissistic sister, you know the pain and frustration of dealing with her. Here are some tips for coping:
- Don’t take her behavior personally. Narcissists are very self-centered and don’t care about the feelings of others.
- Set boundaries. Let your sister know what you will and won’t tolerate.
- Keep communication short and concise. Narcissists don’t want to listen to anyone else’s opinion or feelings, so there’s no point in talking to them about anything other than superficial topics.
- Avoid conflict as much as possible. Narcissists love drama and will do whatever they can to get a reaction from you.
- Don’t give them attention. The more attention you give a narcissist, the more they will crave it.
In conclusion, if you are dealing with a narcissistic, jealous sister, there are ways to deal with her. You can try to set boundaries with her, and you can also try to communicate with her.
If those don’t work, you can try to ignore or confront her. In any case, it is essential to remember that you deserve to be treated with respect.
Purchase Bundle Pack: Empathic Warriors Survival Stories + FREE Confuse Them With Silence
This Bundle Pack includes “Empathic Warriors Survival Stories” as well as “Confuse Them With Silence”. The “Empathic Warriors Survival Stories” offers you 8 great stories of empaths who lived, loved, and dealt with narcissists but later on left and defeated the narcissist in their lives.
These are 8 great testimony of other empaths who gained the strength and wisdom to leave the narcissist in their lives.
“Confuse Them With Silence” is a FREE addition to this bundle that explains the power of silence.
Let the toxic people in your life talk about you, WORK IN SILENCE, that is how you will defeat them.