Blogs

Ghosting Your Narcissists: A Great Revenge

Ghosting Your Narcissists: A Great Revenge

Ghosting is without a doubt one of the best ways to get back at your narcissists.

I make it no secret that “No Contact” is something I believe ALL OF US SHOULD DO when dealing with these creatures.

They do not have the right to destroy a life. They do not have the right to stomp on peoples dreams. And they do not have the right to make people suffer from depression and many other mental illnesses.

And so for those who have been hurt by their narcissist, and want to get back at them, and who want to really stick it to their narcissist, then I highly recommend that you try “ghosting.”

If ever there were a tactic that could easily destroy a narcissist, it is ghosting.

About Author

I call myself the Rational Humorist. Narcs to me are cancer to humanity. The only way to beat cancer is to fight back against it.

The best way to defeat a narc is to see them as the jokes they are.

(15) Comments

1. Publicly humiliate them And put it all over social media. Their pieces of shit and everybody needs to know make it well aware everyone to everyone that you’re dealing with a narcissistic piece of shit save the world and other people from their behavior

2. Linda CUNDIFF says:

I’m in the middle of a ghosting myself. It’s quite extraordinary to have removed their magic wand. It now resides in mine. Makes me wander what they would think if they saw me with their wand in my hand floating several feet above the ground with a ghostly smile. I got everything lined out except the floating several feet above the ground . I think I’ll just break their wand in two and put it under their Christmas tree with only their name on it. They’ll know who its from. I like the idea of no words say a thousand. It’s as magical as levitation. Ghosting is empowering!

1. GHOSTING IS EMPOWERING!!

YES…INDEED!

1. Martha C Benefield says:

please I beg everyone out there and after narcissist land get away from them stay away from him I have been in a narcissistic relationship for 50 years and I basically lost all of those years and it’s terrible but my narcissist now has discarded me I’m almost 80 years old I’m quite attractive though but he has just given me an eviction notice to make me move off of out of my house that I had built which he allowed on his property and I can see now exactly what he has done and now there’s no contact and I feel a lot better so stay away from them they’re sick and they never change

1. Cheryl says:

Fifty years? I am so sorry that happened to you. Thank you for sharing. All victims need to be reminded to go NO Contact
          And learn how u avoid attracting a narc next time

2. VERY EMPOWERING!

I’ve only started ghosting a few months ago, and I feel a little of back to being myself. Can only get better from here.

3. Let me Go. says:

I did this to mine 5 years ago. I had no choice, it was so toxic and debilitating. Anyway, unfortunately the N went wild and has never let go. She has essentially been following my career (in the public eye, sadly so there’s not a real lot I can do about it) and going to great lengths (and succeeding!! I guess haters are like moths to the flame) to recruit other people to turn against me so the cycle has never really ended and been very difficult to get closure on. I’ve been through various depressions over this, even considered giving up my career and going underground. To say its been traumatic is an understatement and as much as I would love to stand up to it and call it out publicly I fear doing that will fuel the fire obviously burning so deeply. Very complex situation and I tip my hat to anyone who has had the courage and strength to deal with this awfully traumatic kind of situation 🙁 thanks for posting about it, the only thing that helps is reading advice and about other peoples experiences.

3. What is ghosting???

1. Ghosting means you cut all contact with a person on social media platforms.

You just disappear without nay notice.

2. Ghosting means you cut all contact with a person on social media platforms.

You just disappear without any notice.

4. Veronica says:

My situation is a bit tricky. I am a teacher and have a child with my narc. Is there any help out there with relocation? He has destroyed my credit and I am the only working person so it is impossible to save. I need out I can feel my sanity dwindling!!

1. I am working on a forum to help people such as yourself.

Relocation would be such a huge blessing.

There seems to be very little information on this (organizations that help people in situations like yours).

5. Marisa G. says:

I was just in a 2 year on & off relationship with a narc he literally has done every lil thing as a narcissist ! Unfortunately I was married to a narc for 23 years and I learned many things from him without realizing what it was till now! This being my first relationship since divorcing my ex husband has this by far been the worst & hardest to overcome I’m 42 single mom of 4 & my ex boyfriend well call him MJ was persistent & wouldn’t take no for an answer to meet me through mutual friend he s not my Type & of course we hit it off as friends of right away I’m not the type for one night stands I am not one to sleep with anyone so we kept it honest & clicked overtime it changed but both our situations weren’t ready for commitment .. we both knew we fell for each other but didn’t want to speak of it .. we remained best friends he told me everything no holds barred I know him inside & out !! I stood by his side while he was going thru life’s hardest trials he left his wife lost his family etc.. I supported him completely as a friend . I put my heart aside and watched him be with the nastiest girls doing things out of his element . He called in trouble id go .. I took his bull crap disrespect & hurt . Long story short I was letting go a year n half ago till I get a call he’s been beaten up by cops went to jail I showed up he was in ambulance I couldn’t believe the scene it was out of a movie .. anyways he went to jail this time no bail afterall he gave up on fighting his demons . I go visit him making sure he’s ok no other reason as a friend & he asked his sis whom I took who brought u ? She answered he said let me talk to her .. I get on the phone and say I’m just here to make sure your ok & how we get you out for your kids sake ?! (Shocking part to me) he looks at me & says I’m sorry crying like a 5 yr old boy ! I said I don’t care it’s behind us I’m taking now not past .. He said No , listen plz ?! I said I’m out here for any of that I let you go plz know that I’m here as a friend & for your sister ! He cried more & said it has always been you I’m sorry for all the hurt , disrespect , what I put you & your kids through I am in love with you I just couldn’t be that man you need me to be you deserve better ! But plz know I’m in love with you ! I said nothing .. I was numb like what is happening ?! I said I can’t answrr u on that .. you hurt me a lot & I let you go awhile ago .. this is jail talk & I am shocked .. he said take your time but plz know I’ know I have to prove myself & I’m not letting you go . 11 months later nothing changed all his broken promises , lies & betrayal resurfaced he crushed me even harder & my kids ! After all I did holding him down & emotionally , physically being there for him ! He still claims to love me till today we aren’t together but it’s the hardest break up I’ve ever been in he was my best friend I never been more myself I trusted him he hurt me but I NEVER forgot who I am & I seen his familiar ways before so I didn’t play into them is what broke us up ! I didn’t play into his tactics ! His words I broke him cracked his code ! I said I’m not an idiot it’s obvious this got you thus far but not me buddy ! I call him on his shit I laugh st him I play along than drop the bomb & say I’m good (they hate that) I don’t have time for games , lies n disrespect so now I just ignore him completely but he finds a way to call or somehow get his attempts in .. I blocked him changed my number I even moved .. Hes a hacker in my phone I just found out & has ppl watching me ! He even called to tell on himself like what in the world ?! I’m not one to play games so I make sure I NEVER cheated I never disrespected him till today I never wanted shit on my head but he won’t let go.. Why ? I don’t get it you didn’t want me when you had me but now I can’t date you watching my every move & yet you can be with whom ever to fill your ego ?! Compulsive manipulator narcissist at his best ! What do I do ? Help

6. Rosie says:

After 45 years I realised I was living with a narc. He had made my life hell and I just didn’t see through him. He would hurt me mentally and destroy any faith I had in my self. each episode would end with so-called love and affection towards me when he saw that the tears had stopped and I had started to put up a barrier. I would then doubt myself and start to believe I was being unreasonable and fall into his arm full of forgiveness. Iv been humiliated and endlessly cheated on. He had treated me like a dog and I just could not see it. He even stooped as low as to try and make me mentally ill with his cruelty, why to this day I don’t know what triggered this in him and to be honest in this moment in time I DONT CARE. He nearly succeeded and it took me five painful years to get over him. To this day he continuously tries to get me back but it is I who now have control of my emotions, not him. I feel strong when facing him and can so NO to his pleadings without feeling afraid. If you realize you are living with a narc. leave them NOW, they will never change ane will waste your life. I’m angry with myself now for not recognizing what ane who he was, I have wasted my whole life. DONT LET THIS BE YOU.

7. Johanne says:

I left him after 30 years. My 4 adult children support him and I am viewed as mentally deranged. I drove 1855 miles away with only my clothes and hoping I can start working as an RN-BSN soon. I am broken, alone and so sad. He left me with nothing.