Narcissist Discard Phase
So you want to get back into the life of your LOVING narcissist? Well, in this article I will show you how to get a narcissist back after a discard. Get ready to run. Run. Run as fast as you can. Back into their loving fist…um, their loving arms.
Their loving arms is what I meant to say.
There is no greater love that one can ever give — than to give it to someone WHO HAS NO CONCEPT OF LOVE. I mean if Hollywood (a place where FICTION IS MADE) says it is real…it must be real. I mean this idea of an angel changing a demon into a loving creature has to be real.
It is in movies.
“And it’s on Tv; So it has to be real.” (Get the references, sound off in the comments if you do.)
How To Win Back a Narcissist After Devaluation: Narcissist Discard Phase
Step # 1: Understand That You Are Worthless
You must get rid of this stubborn notion that you are someone and something without the narcissist. What type of egoistical person are you to think that you deserve:
- respect from the narcissists
- respect from their peers and family
- respect from the dog
- respect from the Mailman…the MAILMAN, “Who do you think you are…Huh? HUH?????”
See, it is your egoism that was getting in the way.
You have to understand that you are NOTHING without the narcissists.
So what you need to do to win them back is:
- crawl on your knees like an animal (make sure your nose is to the ground; that shows FULL submission) when you go back to them apologizing for something you didn’t do or for something that didn’t even happen. Also, make sure that when you grovel and place your nose to the ground that you also whimper. That will really turn your narcissist on.
- sing praises of the narcissist worthiness (even if your narcissist is an old bald hag; male or female). Make sure you sing praises of the glory that is them; even if they do NOTHING EXCEPTIONAL
- say yes to everything they demand…um I mean, ask. (If they tell you to go steal some alcohol; DO IT.)
- Stop thinking for yourself. This is what made you so stupid…” thinking for yourself”. When will you learn that to be smart with a narcissist means to do anything they tell you — even if they tell you to destroy your life; know it is for a good reason.
By understanding that you are NOTHING you can become SOMETHING with the narcissist. I mean having a life outside the narcissist is a ludicrous idea.
The narcissist is the Alpha and the Omega. They are the beginning and they are the end. They are the sunshine and sunset.
Step # 2: Show Your Loyalty
So you have CARING families and friends who actually want the best for you?
They need to mind their own d*mn business.
Am I right or am I right?
They just can’t see that these godly beings (because they are so much more than any of us can hope to be) who come from the lowest depth of reality — from a place to which even Satan dares not venture for fear of his own existence — can actually someday…LOVE US.
Hollywood and TV wouldn’t lie to us, right?
So if you have kids and the narcissist doesn’t like them, kick their little precious @sses to the curb. They can always find another mother or father.
But for us…we will never find a partner like a narcissist again.
So, sometimes you have to make sacrifices.
What is being a parent when compared to be a lover of a narcissist?
Step # 3: Lose Your Glimmer Of Self Respect
Say it loud, “I’m NOTHING and proud.”
Narcissistic people love people who have no self-respect or self-esteem. So what you will need to learn is that you are nothing. Lose your self-respect as a human being. Wallow in the pit of self-pity to cover yourself in worthlessness.
After bathing yourself in the pit of pity you will arise, now, unpurified and worthless.
You as a person…ha. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
This will please your narcissistic god/goddess.
They Are Not Worth Getting Back With: Narcissist Discard Phase
Okay. Hopefully, YOU DID NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS SERIOUSLY. This is a spoof. I did another article, and I will CONTINUE to do articles like this, about making your narcissist envious — and people actually took the things to heart.
THIS IS A SPOOF.
Narcissistic people are not worth getting back with.
And I know it may be difficult as they may have been your “first”. Or they may have created such a strong trauma bond with you.
Don’t get that twisted. The love I have for my loved ones do NOT require that they ever suffer for me or because of me.
So if you want to get back with your narcissist…STOP.
Because these people will never love you. They are devoid of feeling for other people. It is just in their genetic makeup.
There are plenty of people out there who will love you for YOU. You can always find a healthy relationship.
But it will never be with the narcissist.