Moving on in life is for LOSER. Seeking a better life is for chumps. And walking away with your dignity, your integrity, and your nobility is what suckers do. There are so many benefits of seeking revenge. So many glorious benefits that titillate my wildest fantasy.
So if you are contemplating revenge but think that maybe just moving on with your ONE LIFE isn’t worth it. Let me reel you back into the wonderful idea of seeking revenge.
Because if we know one thing from revenge stories THEY ALWAYS END UP GOOD FOR THE PERSON SEEKING REVENGE.
(READ THE FULL ARTICLE BEFORE PASSING JUDGEMENT)
Is It Good To Get Revenge?
Of course, revenge is good for you. And don’t you let anyone else tell you otherwise. Even if these people have become successful in their lives, instead of using that time to focus on their narcissist who may have done them wrong.
These people are losers.
They let the narcissist chump them.
And even though the narcissist did nothing or sought to do anything great with their lives, it is of the utmost importance to show our narcissists that WE AREN’T GOING TO LET THEM GET AWAY WITH HURTING US.
I mean thinking about them to the fact that we get headaches, stomach aches, and fall into a state of severe depression is okay. They aren’t physically hurting us anymore. They are just doing it psychologically now.
But those are TWO DIFFERENT PAINS.
With the latter pain we inflict it upon ourselves, so that is justifiable, right?
So, for those who may be planning on getting revenge instead of seeking to:
- Become successful
- Become truly happy again
- Get over their depression
- Become an inspiration to others
- Wake up to a new day with a smile on their face
- Become a smarter, wiser, stronger and just better person after leaving their narcissists
Let me drag you back down here in the pit of revenge because there, too, are so many benefits that you can’t see in this dark, dirty, lowly pit.
Which is why I will illuminate you with my revenge candle.
Why You Should Take Revenge
The Benefits Of Seeking Revenge Are:
- Vivid Nightmares Of Your Ex-Narcissist – Nothing beats a disturbing restless night of constantly waking up in a sweat of anxiety due to your nightmares of the hurt your narcissist did to you. That only helps to fuel the anger we have for the narcissist and fuels that revenge that we want. Good night’s rest? Ha! That is for babies. We are vindictive adults.
- Massive Migraines and Headaches – Start your day fresh with a massive throbbing headache that will last throughout the course of the day.
- Nausea – Literally get sick to your stomach every time you think about them, see something they like, or when that song of their just comes on.
- Anxiety – Thanks to the restless night coupled with the massive headaches you most certainly will also suffer…oops, I mean benefit from getting anxiety. Why be cool, calm, and collected when you can be on edge…ALL OF THE TIME. (Oh my gosh! I hope I didn’t say or do anything to upset anyone)
- An Increase Amygdala – Get tee’d off at the simplest misunderstandings. I mean this is how so many people are and they seem perfectly happy, right?
- Severe Depression – Never feel alone again. Because depression is on the rise. So why not be in the “in-crowd”?
- Rumination That Only Deteriorates Your Cognition – Find yourself thinking about a better life? Well, with seeking revenge your anger will slowly deteriorate your cognition. You will be like every other asshole out here who says “You think you better than me?” “Yeah, buddy. Everybody thinks they are better than you; despite not knowing you.”
- Throwing Away Real Relationships – Forget about forming a strong and healthy relationship after your narcissistic relationship. What could that possibly give you other than:
- Peace of mind
- A reliable partner
- A family who actually cares about you
- Sexually healing (Love-making HEALS)
- Kids that you can raise to be successful people
- A…happy life
Why Is Revenge So Important?
Revenge is so important, and more important than our lives because it shows the narcissist who has no empathy, HOW WE FEEL.
That makes sense, right?
I think the list above of “benefits of seeking revenge” makes this very clear.
Revenge Is Not Worth It
Hopefully, you understood that this was all sarcasm. I feel a need to say this because some people actually believe these negative titles to be the truth. I wrote a similar piece like this titled “How To Make your Narcissist Envious” and many people actually believed the article titled, despite me saying it was a spoof in the description, was still real.
Understand that I am NOT UNDERMINING the pain they may have caused you. I know these nutjobs do some serious long-term damages to us. And sadly for some, they may even have a scar or STD to always remind them of what they did to them.
Revenge is a waste of time. Narcissistic people do us wrong because that is their only way to keep us fixated on them.
In their twisted minds, they believe that if they treat us right we will forget about them. And like a small child who wants attention, they will do “naughty things” to get our attention.
By walking away from them, AFTER ALL THE MESS THEY DID, will cause them to be confused as all hell.
In their minds, they will think, “Why aren’t they trying to get back at me”? (You have to know everything is a game with them.)
By moving on you hurt them in a way that they won’t even see it coming. By walking away and NOT SEEKING REVENGE, you show them that they are so insignificant that they can have done us harm — but we think NOTHING of them to even try and get revenge.
They are like barking dogs who bark to get attention.
By learning to let go and just move on with your life (Check out my article “100 Ways To Let Go And Move On With Life After Narcissistic Abuse“) you hurt their ego and you save your life.
I want you to imagine for a second, that you are able to get your revenge. The narcissists are on their knees pleading, sobbing, and begging.
They may even say “I’m Sorry“.
(Okay, maybe that is stretching the imagination too far.)
But your rumination was so strong that anger fully took control. And what you wanted was just humiliation, or pain, turned into you taking their lives.
I want you to imagine your revenge taken to the next level.
Now you are in prison. Away from your family, friends, and locked up with people who will treat you FAR WORSE than the narcissists.
I want you to imagine their flying monkeys all laughing and glorifying how the narcissist won.
And how did narcissists win?
Because they were able to break you.
REVENGE IS NOT WORTH IT because it breaks who you are. And the most satisfying thing a narcissist loves to do…is breaking people’s characters.
By staying true to who you are, you not only hurt the narcissist but you take back your time and life from them. You become an inspiration for so many others (because you are not alone) who may be suffering from PTSD, rumination, and revenge idealization.
By learning how to move on, we take away the narcissist power and control over us.
Don’t seek revenge…seek to become a better person.
Seek to become…AN INSPIRATION.
No Shame In Therapy
Narcissistic people can do a wonder on someone’s mind and psychology.
In fact, I wrote an article called “10+ Mental Illnesses Caused By Staying With A Narcissists“.
The narcissists and their legion of fools can slowly drive you insane. And sometimes the best help you can ever receive is from a stranger.
When everyone around you is trying to convince you that YOU are the bad person, sometimes an objective view of you from someone you don’t know maybe what saves you from drowning in the sea of insanity the narc and their legion of fools try and drown you in.
Therapy can help heal in ways that reading blogs, listening to videos, and talking with other WARRIORS (we are not survivors, we are warriors) can ever do.
Join my Facebook Fan Page “No Shame In Therapy” to get a 20% discount on your first-month session, as well as articles and updates on the benefits of therapy.
Narcs have a legion of fools behind them to hurt you, I think it would be a good thing to build your own army of warriors and allies to help stand by your side.