So your narcissist has discarded you and instead of moving on and finding a healthy and stable relationship you prefer to get back with the narcissist. Here’s how you can keep obsessing over you narcissists.
Because the more you keep thinking about them, then the more likely they will come back in your life.
That is how the universe works; right?
Sit tight because I will explain all the “good things” that will happen to you while you keep on obsessing over your narcissists.
Because moving on in life and getting away from a person who:
- lied to you
- cheated on you
- hurt you
- manipulated you
- used you
- violated you
- devalued you
- shamed you
- and so much more
Would be a ludicrous way of living the rest of your life. True happiness can only be found with these sociopathic individuals.
Because true happiness can’t be found in finding a partner who compliments us. It can’t be found in being in an environment that uplifts and supports one another. And it can’t be found in our own selves.
No, the only way we can ever find worth and value is by staying with someone who, ironically, devalues us at every given second.
This all makes sense, right?
Let’s dive on in to discover all the wonderful things that obsessing over our narcissists will do for you, mentally, physically, spiritually, and psychologically.
Note: If you find anything that I have written poignant please share. Much appreciated. “We laugh NOT to tease…but to heal.” Stay Strong.
Let The Rumination Commence
The Benefits Of Obsessing For Your Mind
Imagine waking up to a day that you just can’t wait to tackle. Imagine waking up to a day that is specifically designed to make you a better person. And imagine waking up to a day…with a smile on your face.
Could you imagine such a ridiculous way of waking up to a new day?
Well, obsessing over your narcissist will not offer you any of these absurdities.
Only a loser wants to wake up happy. Only a loser wants to focus on a day that will make them better. And only a loser wants to wake up with a smile on their face; looking like an idiot.
The benefits that you gain from obsessing over your narcissists for your mental health are:
- Insomnia – Never have a good night’s rest ever again.
- Anxiety – Start your day fresh with a nice cup of anxiety; sprinkled with a bit of paranoia (Oh dear heaven. Make sure you do nothing wrong to upset your partner).
- Stalking – Instead of focusing on YOU and how YOU can improve, spend your time focusing on how you can make your NARCISSIST happy. We only get one life so why not give it to someone WHO WILL NEVER APPRECIATE IT. That makes sense, right?
- Severe Depression – Why be happy in life? Only fools are happy. It is best to be as depressed as possible because with depression…THAT PLEASE OUR NARCISSISTS.
- Messed Up Neurology – The evidence is out and staying with a narcissist has long-lasting negative effects on our neurology. Why have a strong mental foundation when you can have a mental foundation that is easily cracked? It makes it so much easier for our narcissist to keep on hurting us.
The Benefits Of Obsessing For Your Body
Imagine being able to wake up feeling fully revitalized because you rested so well. Imagine looking younger than your actual age. And imagine this ludicrous idea of actually feeling…ALIVE.
I know…I know…forgive me for making up these crazy scenarios. But they only show how crazy they are for trying to MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.
Obsessing and getting back with the narcissists is the best thing we can do for ourselves and our lives.
The benefits that you will get from obsessing over your narc physically are:
- Being SEVERLY Underweight From Depression – Your partner probably always mentioned you were a little bit chubby. Now that you suffer from severe depression fitting into that “0” will be like a walk in the park. Assuming you have the energy (lack of eating will do that) to go on the walk.
- Look Twice Your Age – Instead of looking like a 30 or 40-year-old, why not look TWICE that age. Now that you are with your narcissist you need to look like how you feel.
- Feel Unalive – Why feel alive with your partner? Living a slow, painful, and torturous life is the only way to live.
The Benefits Of Obsessing For Your Spirituality
Meditation, praying, and just doing things for your own personal growth is a very selfish goal. Yet, I have found that very successful people like Oprah, Tom Bilyeu, Tony Robbins, Lisa Nichols, and Eric Thomas take the time in their days to meditate and to appreciate life.
What a silly concept? What has meditating done for these people, but given them:
- A Platform to inspire others
- Aspirational lifestyles
- Peace of mind
These successful people are NUTJOBS. Why would anyone want that when you can get these things from obsessing over your narcissist.
- A denigration of character
- An unwillingness to be happy anymore
- A loss of self (Oh dear heaven our narcissist know how to strip us from ourselves. The loveable scamps they are)
- No financial means to our own due to their financial abuse…oh I mean their loving financial care
- An unhealthy mind full of anxiety
I don’t know about you guys, but losing who we are in the dark abyss that is the narcissist seems like a good deal. Don’t you think?
The Benefits Of Obsessing For Your Psychology
Imagine being able to shake off any rumors as if they were nothing. Imagine being strong enough to stand alone.
And imagine being able to have the psychological strength to see yourself through yourself to only continually develop and improve yourself.
(Ooh. Sorry, I gotta break character for a second. READ THAT AGAIN.)
I know…I know.
What type of Matrix fantasy world is this?
The many benefits that I have found that obsessing over one’s narcissist are:
- A reduction in the hippocampus – which is responsible for our short term memory. This really comes into handy the next time our narcissist wants to gaslight us.
- Swelling of the amygdala – If you thought your anxiety was killing you, boy wait. Because we have so much more. Let’s deal with paranoia and other mental illnesses that will slowly develop after getting back with your narcissist.
- PTSD – So you no longer want pleasant dreams but frightening nightmares from incidents in the past with your narcissist? Well, get used to PTSD.
- Other Mental illnesses – Why live a normal and healthy life when you can develop so many mental illnesses and all as a gift that you receive from your narcissist.
We Only Get One Go
Hopefully, you understood that this was all sarcasm. I did another article like this titled “How To Make Your Narcissist Envious“, and I had some people not understand I was being sarcastic.
Listen, there is NOTHING beneficial about being around a narcissist.
They suck the life, the joy, the hope. the humanity out of people.
Obsessing about getting back with them, or just obsessing about getting even with them, ONLY HURT YOU.
They did you wrong. And I understand that. These people try and destroy as much as they can because to them “destruction is success”.
But focusing on them only gives them power and it only shows them they still have control.
By moving on in life you can become someone inspirational. All successful people in life have had to deal with narcissists.
But what made them successful was that they moved on from them.
If we had no hard times in life we would have no people in life like:
- Nelson Mandela
- Oprah Winfrey
- Elon Musk
- Tom Bilyeu
- Lisa Nichols
- Tony Robbins
- Mel Robbins
- and so many more.
You may feel like you are defeated and crushed and that by getting even with the narcissist that it will all get better.
By moving on and focusing on you, you will start to see the time with the narcissist NOT as time that was wasted…but as time that was training you to become your best version.
And you can start this at ANY AGE.
There may not be anyone you can relate to. But all this means, is that you can be the first of many.
Be an inspiration and stop obsessing over your narcissist because that only hurts you and empowers them.
No Shame In Therapy
Narcissistic people can do a wonder on someone’s mind and psychology.
In fact, I wrote an article called “10+ Mental Illnesses Caused By Staying With A Narcissists“.
The narcissists and their legion of fools can slowly drive you insane. And sometimes the best help you can ever receive is from a stranger.
When everyone around you is trying to convince you that YOU are the bad person, sometimes an objective view of you from someone you don’t know maybe what saves you from drowning in the sea of insanity the narc and their legion of fools try and drown you in.
Therapy can help heal in ways that reading blogs, listening to videos, and talking with other WARRIORS (we are not survivors, we are warriors) can ever do.
Join my Facebook Fan Page “No Shame In Therapy” to get a 20% discount on your first-month session, as well as articles and updates on the benefits of therapy.
Narcs have a legion of fools behind them to hurt you, I think it would be a good thing to build your own army of warriors and allies to help stand by your side.